Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Library rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya

Byakuya

Library rules. Empty
PostSubject: Library rules.   Library rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 am

Library FAQ

I. Introduction
II. Rules and Regulations
A. Forum-wide Rules
D. Other Important Information
III. References
D. Filler v. Cannon
3. Specifics
1. Sticky Threads
IV. Conclusion

------------------------------------------------------------------

I. Introduction

Welcome to the Library! This is the place to discuss anything about Manga series, but before you post please remember to refer to this FAQ for rules and useful references.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a section moderator. Or me, since I am awesome.

Now before I go onto the rules and stuff let me just say that everyone is here to have fun. So let's all BE NICE to each other and RESPECT each other. Enjoy discussing the manga and try not to make this a place of constant debates - it makes the forum less fun and more tense.

II. Rules and Regulations

Forum-wide Rules
First off, all forum-wide rules apply in this sub-forum. PLEASE READ THEM! If you feel that any of these rules are broken, please report it or PM a section moderator. Please do not respond to the user as this only makes the situation worse.

The Library is for MANGA related discussions. If you want to post a "Character X vs Character Y: who would win?" thread, please post in the Battledome.

No talking of new chapters until three days after it's release. Please note that posting spoilers in the Library within that time frame is punishable by ban. So it will be said again, DO NOT POST SPOILERS UNTIL THREE DAYS AFTER THE RELEASE! Please note that spoilers of the latest chapters in signatures or avatars during this time frame are also not permitted.
Other Important Information
Because this is the manga discussion sub-forum, any info relevant to any sort of Manga can be posted without spoiler tags. However, please display courtesy to other members and put any potential plot spoilers of other mangas or large images behind spoiler tags.

D. Filler v. Cannon

Filler is not canon, so please try not to implement it in posts, unless the thread is based on fillers/allows fillers.

1. Sticky Threads.

The sticky threads are there for a reason, please reference all of them.

IV. Conclusion

This FAQ is a works in progress and it will be updated whenever we have the chance or when it is necessary. If you have any suggestions or questions, please PM a section moderator. Thank you for your time and as always, enjoy!
Back to top Go down

Library rules.
Page 1 of 1