Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceman™
Moderators
Moderators
Aceman™

Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi   Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Knowledge: Limited.
Bee knows about the Sharingan properties with his fight with Sasuke.
Kakashi knows Killer Bee is incredibly fast.
State of mind: IC
Restrictions: MS
Distance: Same starting distance as Sasuke vs. Killer Bee

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
godtachi

godtachi

PostSubject: Re: Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi   Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Kakashi will at some pont of the fight doton underground and use a RKB;Base B would fall for it(since his fighting style is all about it).When stunned, Kakashi can raikiri him.This is an extremely haxxed combo against close range fighters.

The only problem is : can Kakashi keep up with B's speed and avoid a succession of attacks b4 using his strategy?
I would say yes, since kakashi's speed is great and he has sharingan

Kakashi wins with medium difficulty
Back to top Go down
Aceman™
Moderators
Moderators
Aceman™

PostSubject: Re: Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi   Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 am

Bee will win. Kakashi's Sharigan Prediction won't really help him against Bee's Kenjutsu. Kakashi's raiton attacks will pretty much be useless against Killer Bee. Also there is no suiton source so i don't really see him defending himself properly. Bee is much faster and stronger than Kakashi, he would simply overwhelm him. His doton's may be able to slow Bee down, but i don't see Kakashi killing him. Kakashi lacks the fire power to win. IMO
The only way he could win is by using MS, but i don't think that will come into play in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

PostSubject: Re: Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi   Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 am

Base Killer Bee, does that mean he can't use any of the tailed forms? Can't use Rari-atto as well, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi   Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base Killer Bee vs Kakashi
Page 1 of 1