Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Dorohedoro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oyecomova

Oyecomova

Dorohedoro Empty
PostSubject: Dorohedoro   Dorohedoro I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Dorohedoro Mhg3y8

Quote :
The World of Dorohedoro seems to be set in a post-apocalyptic world which is split in to two major factions.

The plot of the manga centers around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a Magic user. This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in The Hole and unceremoniously chomps down on their head, hoping to find out who it was that put him in this state. One by one, they witness this "second man" inside the head of Kaiman, and after pulling them back out of his mouth he asks them all a question...

"What did the guy inside my head say?"

I'm pretty sure no one in here have read/heard of this before so better spread the word.

some scans to deliver

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Dorohedoro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Mall :: The Library-
Jump to: