Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya

Byakuya

Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections. Empty
PostSubject: Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections.   Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 am

Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections. 707438

Do NOT flame or flamebait in opposing factions FCs.
Do NOT "bash" or otherwise insult the fans of things you do not like. Hate or love the character(s) or pairing - leave your negative opinion of the fans, your fellow NF members, OUT OF THE DISCUSSION.

This is everyone's first warning. Second technically since forums rules at large tell you not to flame or flamebait.

Offenders will receive infractions or section bans* - FCs that aren't trying to curb the problem will get locked or even trashed.

To FC Owners and members:

If you see offending posts, even in your own FC - REPORT them. If you report that someone is making an offending post in your FC it's not going to get you in trouble or get you guys locked - i'd rather see an attempt by the FC itself at keeping things civil than have to wait for me to stumble across offending posts or for other FCs members to report it. I or Lunie or other staff members are here to help keep things running smoothly and fun for everyone. Just keep the member-bashing/negativity out of it.

Thank you for playing, please come again
Back to top Go down

Fanclub rules. Applies to all sections.
Page 1 of 1