Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Jiraiya vs. Itachi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 am

The old and most controversial battle in Naruto battledomes.

Distance: 60m
State of mind: IC

Post away.
Back to top Go down
godtachi

godtachi

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 am

Itachi easily wins.He beat Oro(the strongest out of the three sanin) rather easily.Jiraiya, when he starts in base, is helpless against Itachi.....

If he enters sage mode and somehow avoids the initial genjutsu-rape, Itachi uses his MS and win.

No contest, really
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 am

Well, I wouldn't expect any other response from a guy named godtachi — who uses an avatar of Itachi :hurr

Don't get me wrong, no offense meant, but it's actually hard to expect an unbiased answer in this situation.

You should know that this comparison isn't baseless. While MS is powerful, so is the Sage Mode, and the author does compare — if subjectively — the two techniques. Furthermore, it probably isn't just a coincidence that both Itachi and Jiraiya have the same amount of statistical points in the Databooks. In no way this is an easy battle to either side.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

They also have the highest total points in the Databook, if that means anything.
Back to top Go down
godtachi

godtachi

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Byakuya wrote:
They also have the highest total points in the Databook, if that means anything.

It actually means nothing, since Jiraiya's weakness is actually itachi's forte: genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jiraiya vs. Itachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya vs. Itachi   Jiraiya vs. Itachi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jiraiya vs. Itachi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Mall :: Battledome :: Naruto Battledome-
Jump to: