Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Byakuya vs Zaraki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceman™
Moderators
Moderators
Aceman™

Byakuya vs Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Byakuya vs Zaraki   Byakuya vs Zaraki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Distance: 50m
SOM: BL

Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

Byakuya vs Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya vs Zaraki   Byakuya vs Zaraki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Byakuya stomps.

Because he is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aceman™
Moderators
Moderators
Aceman™

Byakuya vs Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya vs Zaraki   Byakuya vs Zaraki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Lol no.. Byakuya can't kill Zaraki :LOS
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Byakuya vs Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya vs Zaraki   Byakuya vs Zaraki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

I'd say Byakuya wins. Zaraki has a powerful base offensive, and powerful defenses; however, he lacks Kido, and no matter how strong his base attacks are, they don't seem as destructive or as versatile as Byakuya's bankais (or most bankais, to be fair).

Though obviously, if this were to be a base fight, Kenpachi would win with ease... actually, I don't think any fighter would be able to compete with Zaraki in base, maybe not even Aizen or Yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byakuya vs Zaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya vs Zaraki   Byakuya vs Zaraki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakuya vs Zaraki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Mall :: Battledome :: Bleach Battledome-
Jump to: