Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Tsunade vs Shino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceman™
Moderators
Moderators
Aceman™

Tsunade vs Shino Empty
PostSubject: Tsunade vs Shino   Tsunade vs Shino I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Distance: 40m
Knowledge: Shino knows of her strength and what damage it can do. Tsunade knows that he uses bugs.
Restrictions: Summons and Genesis rebirth.
SoM: BL

Who takes it?
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Tsunade vs Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunade vs Shino   Tsunade vs Shino I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Errrm. Tsunade lacks speed feats, as well as long range jutsus — wit the exception of Ranshinsho. Even so, it just sounds wrong to say that Shino has a chance of winning, given he is facing one of the Densetsu no Sannin.

I'll say Tsunade wins, though this is more based in her reputation (as a fighter) and "gut feeling" than in feats, properly.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

Tsunade vs Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunade vs Shino   Tsunade vs Shino I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Shino wins

He simply has too many bugs.

He's shown against Madara he can summon up a mass amount of bugs out of nowhere. Once these bugs are out, Tsunade is going to get overwhelmed. She's not fast enough to evade all of them and doesn't have the defensive jutsu needed to fend them off, once they've latched onto her she's going to get her Chakra sucked.

He can also use Bug Bushins for feint
Back to top Go down
godtachi

godtachi

Tsunade vs Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunade vs Shino   Tsunade vs Shino I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Shino wins.

Long range(shino) vs close range(tsunade) isn't a good match-up for Tsunade.

The bug mastery he dispalyed is enough to ensure a victory with the technque he used on Tobi(the distance allows this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsunade vs Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunade vs Shino   Tsunade vs Shino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunade vs Shino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Mall :: Battledome :: Naruto Battledome-
Jump to: