Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Welcome ! Read the rules , follow them and have fun ~ if you like ShimaShima tell your friends !

Stay Active ! <3

Lots of Love ~ SS staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesLog in
Welcome To ShimaShima ! Dont Forget To Read And Follow The Rules And The More Important  Have Fun !!! <3

Fairy Tail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya

Byakuya

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Alternative title:
フェアリーテイル (Japanese)

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Supernatural

In the world of magic, there are associations called guilds in which people of varying magical abilities unite to strengthen themselves as well as for other purposes. This story tells of a young fire mage named Natsu, who's current purpose is to find his parent, Igneel, who happens to be a dragon. He belongs to a guild called Fairy Tail, who in the world of mages are renowned for being quite the trouble.

While there are guilds who follow the strict rules of conduct, there are those who stray from this path and become dark guilds which are not sanctioned.

Guilds strive by offering their services in return for payment. Usually, jobs taken by Fairy Tail often leads to chaos, due to its members' rambunctious behavior and often pushes its members to their limits. Accompanied by the newest mage, Lucy Heartfilia, and longtime friends Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, and Happy, Fairy Tail is nothing short of an adventure worth getting into
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 am

This new arc actually seems promising. Anyway, where is Gazille?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:34 am

Probably still searching for his cat lol.
Back to top Go down
godtachi

godtachi

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 am

intriguing..... what ?
Back to top Go down
Ender

Sagittarius Posts : 17

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 am

yea he was out looking for the cat...:hmm i guess he wont be joining the new arc till he gets a cat :3
Back to top Go down
Byakuya

Byakuya

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 am

He's probably going to find the other people now, since he'll probably have noticed the city disappearing along with the cats.
Back to top Go down
Intus Legere

Intus Legere

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 am

Quite a nice new chapter. Though I still wonder where is Gazille.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Mall :: The Library-
Jump to: